“I seek to create symbiotic relationships between metal, paint, and metaphor
to inspire new environments in the physical, mental and emotional states
of a person or place” – MV
The artist Michelle Vara maintains an active blog that is updated the fifteenth of every month.
- ROADMANTIC -Ecological Awareness using tar and automobile parts.
- Garand Shot -Culture/ morality and the family unit in the current world condition.
- Evaluation of Spirit – Human change of time and experience.
- Seeds of Joy -Mutates – consistently nurtures fostering growth.
- Outdoor Public Sculpture for the Town of Seaside Heights, State of NJ in reflection of Hurricane Sandy. To be completed in 2018.
- Interconnected Noyes Museum, Oceanville NJ
- The Guide Adirondack Museum, Blue Mountain Lake, NY
- Respectful Remembrance In memory of the Twin Towers (911).
- Tribute to the “Twin Towers” 911- Response in metal sculpture NY State.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Project
- “Henry Hudson and the Half Moon” Hudson River Maritime Museum, Kingston NY.
- “General Knox and the Train of Artillery” Lakes to Locks Passage, Northumberland Park NY.
- Fun House Project (paint) USA traveling show
- Sinead O’Conner Tour (paint)
- Universal Studio’s, sculpted environment.
- John Wane Museum, (paint) Winterset, Iowa.
Please feel free to contact us- click here to send an email or call 518-587-8706.