miChelle M. Vara’s work is visually diverse, structurally intriguing and tactilely rich. She offers Hand Lettering Gold/ Silver leaf, Airbrush paintings and welding on all surfaces and a open door to clients at the Ballard Road Art Studio for more than 25 years. Her work ranges through sculptures, paintings, functional art or abstracted forms. The work is personally hand-constructed, cueing a combined sensory experience. She is principally concerned with creating, learning, remembering, thinking, reading and connecting to higher self. She plans through consultation of the client and surroundings making drawings and plans. Her work creates a language producing a visual experience concluded by the onlooker. Vara’s work is award winning also continually shown on a rotating schedule and works by commission or muse.
For further information please feel free to contact her office at 518-587-8706.
please click on the Projects for further information-
- Evaluation of Spirit
- Outdoor Public Sculpture for the Town of Seaside Heights, State of NJ in reflection of Hurricane Sandy. To be completed in 2018.
- Interconnected Noyes Museum, Oceanville NJ
- The Guide Adirondack Museum, Blue Mountain Lake, NY
- Respectful Remembrance In memory of the Twin Towers (911).
- Tribute to the “Twin Towers” 911- Response in metal sculpture NY State.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Project
- “Henry Hudson and the Half Moon” Hudson River Maritime Museum, Kingston NY.
- “General Knox and the Train of Artillery” Lakes to Locks Passage, Northumberland Park NY.
- Fun House Project (paint) USA traveling show
- Sinead O’Conner Tour (paint)
- Universal Studio’s, sculpted environment.
- John Wane Museum, (paint) Winterset, Iowa.
Projects section is currently under construction, with many projects being added so please visit again for more detailed information.
Please feel free to contact us- click here to send an email or call 518-587-8706.